Thursday, April 7, 2011

Saturn my second god...













When the sun at the orangish sky

Saturn giant at the eastern sky

When I open my brownish eyes

You just come from the years of lights.....


Flaming current from the hydrogen layer

I just want to be a very good prayer

Only god gives me a something favour

I’m gonna believe you when I get higher.....

When you see me with the coltish shy

Your dance moving through the times fly

You don’t give me a just another try

Please don’t play with my stainless shy.....

2 comments:

  1. These rhymes are extraordinary fabulous
    The herb you smoke should be marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  2. ado thankz!!!!
    still it can not believe, how could this done,
    these amaze me too.
    hope the spiked leaves wave me.....

    ReplyDelete